.
Angel Locsin was the Sexiest Teen Filipina in last month's poll. She got 40% of votes not far with Valerie "Bangs" Garcia who got 37% of votes.

Who is the sexiest teen filipina actress this month?

Empress Shuck Photos and Biography - Famous Hot Filipina Teen Pictures



Empress Shuck was born on February 1993. Her height is 5'5, so tall for a 14 year old girl. She was the loveteam of dino imperial in abt ur luv and she was starred as ava abanico in super inggo.
Now she is one of the cast this upcoming fantasy series Lastikman with Vhong Navarro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've
read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you
some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could
write next articles referring to this article.

I want to read more things about it!
Also visit my webpage - write eBooks fast